[sharp-discuss] Hi everyone,

Sabine Schneider paxss2 at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 5 12:36:12 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have two problems:

1) I receive the following error message when I run autoSHARP/SHARP through Sushi:

var mtzTable; function init() { var mytop; mtzTable = new Array (); if ( window.opener.parent.frames.length > 1 ) { mytop = window.opener.parent.cmd; } else { mytop = window.opener.parent; }

ERROR in /usr/local/sharp_1.4/sushi/cgi-bin/Globa.cgi

Command arguments: sabine./usr/local/sharp_1.4

    The following return values are set:

    * Child error = 0
    * Eval error = 0

Error message  :   Error parsing the mtzdump output of /usr/local/sharp_1.4/users/sabine/sharpfiles/datafiles/all_scaleit1.data.mtz Cell[5] = "0" / symmetry = "" / resolution = "0" information is missing

But the same file is working fine when I run autoSHARP through CCP4i?
We are running Linux-Fedora 4 and  CCP4 6.0.0

2) I have a SeMet-MAD dataset in P31 2 1:
Running autoSHARP (through CCP4i)  and looking at the map I get from eden.mtz, the electron density "cube" (10 x 10Angstrom) is distorted, meaning the angles of the density cube are not 90 degree?!?!? I tested  it with a different MAD data set with spacegroup I222, and the "density cube" is normal? We run autoSHARP at the synchrotron (through ccp4i) on very quickly processed data and we haven't had this distorsion?

Can anyone help please?!?

Sabine