[sharp-discuss] SHARP-ERR-0002

Derek Logan Derek.Logan at mbfys.lu.se
Fri Sep 29 16:24:10 BST 2006

Dear Clemens,

Thanks for the information. Yes, this was the problem. I was
inadvertently using the .licence file for our old version of SHARP
which I just upgraded this morning... A fresh .licence file did the
trick. What's more there was an archive entry on exactly this
question from February 2005. Mea maxima culpa! Thanks anyway for the
rapid help on a Friday evening.

Cheers
Derek