[sharp-discuss] Error in bomb : STATUS = WRONG_HARDWARE

Claus Flensburg claus at globalphasing.com
Wed May 30 21:23:03 BST 2007

Dear Florence,

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 05:45:34PM +0200, Florence Vincent wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am running SHARP version 2.2.0
> The autosharp program run perfectly but when I run SHARP only I get this
> message:
>

>      Error in bomb : STATUS = WRONG_HARDWARE
>
> someone already posted this problem but I could'nt find any answer
> related to it.
> Could you give me a hint ?

(from an earlier reply by Clemens: http://www.globalphasing.com/pipermail/sharp-discuss/2006-September/001790.html)

what happens is most likely one of these:

 - you're trying to run on a machine for whihc you have no valid
   licence key: please request a renewal or an additional licence key
   (at httpd://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/)

 - you've edited/changed the .licence file that was sent to you
   (e.g. changing/deleting lines starting with a hash '#' - although
   they look like comments they're not).

 - the .licence file got corrupted (e.g. when reading emails on a
   Windows box, saving the attachement and cut-n-pasteing it over to
   osX).

With best wishes,

ClAuS