[sharp-discuss] SHARP CCP4 arp_waters ??

Doug Bailey baileyd at ncifcrf.gov
Tue May 6 13:06:52 BST 2008

Hello Everyone,

We have a SHARP job that terminates with the following error that
seems to be related to arp_waters

"Too many sections - increase dimensions in S/R ARPDN2"

SHARP 2.2.0 /SUSHI Version 3.4.0

CCP4 5.x and 6.0.2

If we take the results from SHARP at the point of failure and run
from CCP4i the job seems to finish properly. I understand this may
not be a valid comparison since we may be setting up the job
differently in CCP4i then the original job as run from SHARP.

Does arp_waters.f need to be modified and rebuilt ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug

Douglas Bailey                  Ph: 301-846-5328
NCI-Frederick                           Fax:
301-846-6322
1050 Boyles Street                  E-mail: baileyd at ncifcrf.gov
Frederick, Maryland 21702