[sharp-discuss] Error in CAD during ARP/wARP on a mac - using example file krel1-SAD - continued

Narayanan Ramasubbu ramasun1 at umdnj.edu
Mon Dec 14 19:43:33 CET 2009

Hi:
Here are the things I have done.
1. Download the latest ARP/wARP (7.0.1).
2. Check CCP$4 (version 6.1.1)
3. Restart the SHARP/autoSHARP by choosing the example file krel.sad.0
4. select all defaults as they appear in the windows

When the program reaches 4.4.2 Running automatic building [1/5] I get
*ERROR   : see ARP/wARP/LISTautoSHARP.html*

In that file, I get
*ERROR  : unable to extract statistics*

but at the beginning I get
**Error in script /Users/subbu/sharp/bin/sharp/arpwarp.pl - error from
running auto_tracing.sh - please check ARP/wARP log file! at
/Users/subbu/sharp/lib/l*ibhtml.pl line 1480. *

This happens during the
*1. Running the "auto_tracing.sh"*

In there I get:
*CAD: error in label assignments*
and the rest as in previous posts.

If you need, I can send you all the .log files.

Subbu