[sharp-discuss] Problems using shelx format HKL files

Vidya Chandran v.chandran at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 18:22:29 CET 2009

Hello,

I had a working sharp installation on my laptop wherein I could use
shelx format HKL files as datafiles. I recently acquired shelx programs
and reconfigured my setup and since then I can't get my autosharp
working on shelx format HKL files or unmerged Scalepack format files. I
have tried to delete my entire installation and move shelx files out of
the path and try again and I get the same error.

 1.1.1 converting to MTZ [HKL4]

 ERROR   : not enough arguments given: exactly 7 arguments expected in
function
           autoSHARP_F2MTZCOMBAT

I have used the same files before and it had worked fine, so I am quite
puzzled. My ccp4 setup hasn't changed either.

Any help would be useful to get this working.

Thanks a lot,
Vidya.