[sharp-discuss] Sharp and fink CCP4 in Mac OSX

Miguel Ortiz Lombardia miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Mar 27 00:18:02 CET 2009

Dear Claus,

> /usr/local/SHARP/users/miguel/None.sharp/datafiles/
> BRccL_x20_NatS_scala2.mtzlog
>
> exist?
>
> If so, it could be empty or contain error messages due to the
> non-working ccp4.setup. Then, just delete it and rerun ...

Yes, the file was there and had been created before I corrected
ccp4.setup. So, after your suggestion, I deleted it and now SHARP is
running.

Thanks a lot!

Miguel
--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques
e-mail: miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Web: http://www.pangea.org/mol/spip.php?rubrique2

believed to be clean.