[sharp-discuss] SHARP/autoSHARP installation on Mac OS X 10.5.6

Masato Akutsu makutsu at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 18:42:47 CEST 2009

Dear Clemens,

Finally, I could install sharp on Macbook.
(I installed another Macbook. Somehow, previous iMac still does not
accept sharp install)
I should report what was the difference between these two Mac.
…But I do not know what was problem.
Only I can tell you now is Sharp is running on my Macbook.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Best regards,
Masato Akutsu