[sharp-discuss] Blank pages in SHARP web interface

Derek Logan Derek.Logan at biochemistry.lu.se
Wed Nov 10 22:11:54 CET 2010

Hi,

After some years away from SHARP I recently installed the latest version on a latest model Mac Pro running Mac OS X 10.6.4. The installation went very smoothly and the interface and SHARP all work as expected. However after some time I get only blank pages in the web browser and the only way to remedy this problem is to restart the httpd demon with restart_server. I get the same phenomenon with Safari and Firefox so it does not appear to be a browser-dependent problem. Has anyone else seen this, and what's the solution?

/Derek
Derek Logan                                    tel: +46 46 222 1443
Associate Professor                            fax: +46 46 222 4692
Dept. of Biochemistry and Structural Biology   mob: +46 76 8585 707
Centre for Molecular Protein Science           www.cmps.lu.se
Lund University, Box 124, 221 00 Lund, Sweden  www.saromics.com