[sharp-discuss] [SPAM] Sharp control panel

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Apr 4 14:54:31 CEST 2011

Dear Debajyoti,

On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 07:14:31AM -0000, Debajyoti  Dutta wrote:
> Thnak you for your reply and assistance. localhost:8080 is working
> fine.

Good.

> However, I have not set any username and passward for a machine,
> though it is asking for the passwd.

During installation, a default user (and password) will be set. The
username is the same as the user account used for installation. Have a
look at the

  users

directory: for each configured user there should be a
subdirectory. And in each subdirectory there should be a file called

  email.newuser-sharp

that contains the password.

> I went to ~/sushi/conf folder to see the the passwd and username
> set. There are none .htpwd like file.

There should definitely be a file like

  .sharpaccess.hostname.8080

if such a file doesn't exist, then the installation must have had an
error ... can you check?