[sharp-discuss] Blank pages in SHARP again

Claus Flensburg claus at globalphasing.com
Wed Apr 13 00:41:49 CEST 2011

Hi Derek,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 09:37:53PM +0200, Derek Logan wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I already had ActivePerl installed but it was not the version being used, which was /usr/bin/perl. However when I try to follow the instructions in the Wiki I can't get the script to accept ActivePerl:
>
>   1. Location of temporary files (min 64 MB free) (absolute
>      directory path) :
>      [/tmp] >
>
>   2. Perl 5 location :
>      [/usr/bin/perl] > /usr/local/ActivePerl-5.12/bin/perl
>
>  WARNING : Please try again (1).

well, could you try a 5.10 version of perl?

See eg. the perl touble page at:
https://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/wiki/index.cgi?TroublePerl
or work around at:
https://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/wiki/index.cgi?TroubleInstallPerl

Does either work in this case?

Sorry for not pointing you to those pages before.

Regards,

ClAuS