[sharp-discuss] Compatibility with Work Load/Resource Managers

Gerard Bricogne gb10 at globalphasing.com
Fri Apr 15 17:29:25 CEST 2011

Dear SHARP users,

     I am sorry that this character has got hold of the address of this
mailing list and is sending you nuisance mail.

     There is no mention of who he is nor of on whose behalf he might be
making this enquiry, so I will be grateful if no one answers him.

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.

--
On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 09:23:18AM -0600, Mike Michie wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Does anyone know if SHARP is capable of integrating with the following work load/resource managers TORQUE, Moab, OpenPBS, PBS Pro, LSF, and SGE?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

     * Gerard Bricogne                     gb10 at GlobalPhasing.com  *
     * Global Phasing Ltd.                                         *
     * Sheraton House, Castle Park         Tel: +44-(0)1223-353033 *
     * Cambridge CB3 0AX, UK               Fax: +44-(0)1223-366889 *