[sharp-discuss] cgi error

Jonathan Grimes jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 18:22:41 CET 2011

  Hi Global Phasing,

   Ive recently installed auto=sharp on my mcbook air.

   Everything works fine in terms of autosharp, but i have noticed
   2 issues.

   1.  when using the upload button to move mtz/sca files into
   /datafiles/ for a 5.4Mb sca file (unmerged) I get a
   perl error cgi suggesting im tryin to upload to large
   a file

   Request to receive too much data: 5563834 bytes

   also when i use this sca file (unmerged) i get this error message
   ERROR   : unable to determine format of SCALEPACK file "junk1.sca"

  Many thanks
  Jon

Dr. Jonathan M. Grimes,
NDM Senior Reseach Fellow
University Research Lecturer
Division of Structural Biology
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
University of Oxford
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Email: Jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk, Web: www.strubi.ox.ac.uk
Tel: (+44) - 1865 - 287561, FAX: (+44) - 1865 - 287547