[sharp-discuss] Missing download.cgi in SHARP installation

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Tue May 22 17:33:54 CEST 2012

Hi Ben,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:27:25AM -0400, Ben Eisenbraun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the SHARP web interface index page there is a link to "download files"
> and it points to /cgi-bin/download.cgi. That file doesn't seem to exist in
> our installation or in the download package. Was that intentional or did I
> download a bad tarball?

Neither: an oversight on my side to include a dead link ... I managed
to get the 'upload' feature half(*) working and then didn't have time
to implement something similar for download.

So for the moment: please ignore that link - sorry!

(*) the upload places files as-is into sharpfiles/datafiles: it would
be nicer if it would also allow a renaming operation to make it easier
dumping several scala.sca files in there.