[sharp-discuss] Missing download.cgi in SHARP installation

Ben Eisenbraun bene at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Tue May 22 21:02:06 CEST 2012

Hi Clemens,

> So for the moment: please ignore that link - sorry!

No worries. I commented it out of the index.pl so as not to confuse the
users for the time being.

I have another question though. When setting up a SHARP job, the global
information editor page has some XBM icons that appear as broken images. It
seems that most browser removed support for X bitmap files over the last
few years. It doesn't look like the broken images should cause any
problems, since I think they are just communicating a default setting, i.e.
pre-ticked tick boxes, but I noticed a bunch of other XBM icons in the
sushi icon directory, and I wonder if some of the others indicate more
important information to the user.

Do you have a supported browser list? I am getting blank pages for SHARP
jobs with Safari 5.1.7 on OS X, but it seems okay with Chrome 19 and
Firefox 12 seem okay on OS X and linux.

Thanks.

-ben

--