[sharp-discuss] Missing download.cgi in SHARP installation

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Tue May 22 21:14:51 CEST 2012

Hi Ben,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 03:02:06PM -0400, Ben Eisenbraun wrote:
> I have another question though. When setting up a SHARP job, the global
> information editor page has some XBM icons that appear as broken images. It
> seems that most browser removed support for X bitmap files over the last
> few years.

Yes - I noticed that too.

> It doesn't look like the broken images should cause any problems,
> since I think they are just communicating a default setting, i.e.
> pre-ticked tick boxes

Correct.

> but I noticed a bunch of other XBM icons in the sushi icon
> directory, and I wonder if some of the others indicate more
> important information to the user.

I'll have a look at those - none of them will be very important
though: just eye-candy.

> Do you have a supported browser list? I am getting blank pages for SHARP
> jobs with Safari 5.1.7 on OS X, but it seems okay with Chrome 19 and
> Firefox 12 seem okay on OS X and linux.

I'm just setting up a box for me to test things on (Mac mini with
10.7): mainly to (finally) get those helpers working on OsX again
... after Apple changed things around in 10.6/10.7 (I think).

I'll have a check regarding Safari/Firefox/Chrome on OsX (and also
Chrome on Linux) at the same time then.

Usually, blank pages in SHARP jobs have to do with some JavaScript
settings and/or refusing pop-up windows?