[sharp-discuss] installing Sharp autoSharp in mac

Debajyoti Dutta debajyoti_dutta47 at rediffmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:56:17 CET 2013

Hi kip,

Thank you for your mail. It worked well.

Debajyoti

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 03:33:00 +0530  wrote
>  Hi Debajyoti,
You need to source the ccp4 setup script in your shell's resource file. Assuming you're using bash, this file should be:
/Users/Debajyoti/.profile
Just add the following line to your .profile file:source /Applications/ccp4-6.3.0/bin/ccp4.setup-sh
You can do this from the command line (Terminal) using the following command (assuming you have CCP4 6.3.0):echo "source
/Applications/ccp4-6.3.0/bin/ccp4.setup-sh" >> ~/.profile
Open a new Terminal window and try the Sharp installer again.
If you are sourcing the setup script correctly you should be able to start CCP4 from Terminal using the command:ccp4iHope that helps,Kip

On Jan 12, 2013, at 1:32 AM, Debajyoti Dutta wrote:

Hi all,

I am stucked with the installation of the newer version of sharp and autoharp in mac. I installed the 6.3.0 version of ccp4 that automatically

get installed in /application. Now when I am going to install sharp_autosharp it is returning the following massage

>Debajyotis-MacBook-Pro:Sharp_autoSharp debajyoti$ ./GPhL_SHARP_install.sh

 GPhL_SHARP_install.sh   version

 Clemens Vonrhein

  1. Some basic checks

 NOTE: checking for file with licence keys. You need a set of licence

       keys for each machine/computer you want to run the software

       on. Please send the relevant information to one of these

       emails:

           proc-develop at globalphasing.com

           sharp-develop at globalphasing.com

           buster-develop at globalphasing.com.

       Darwin/Mac OsX:

          % /sbin/ifconfig -a | awk '/^en/{i=split($1,a,":")}/ether /{print a[1] "-" $2}'

  2. Checking environment for required/recommended 3rd-party software

 ERROR: CCP4 not configured/setup

-rw-r--r--  1 debajyoti  staff  997 Jan 12 01:16 GPhL_SHARP_install.sh.20130112_011625.log

please help me regarding the installation of sharp.

Thanks in advance

Debajyoti

Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here_______________________________________________
sharp-discuss mailing list