[sharp-discuss] autoSharp unble to utilize ArpWarp

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Sun Jun 23 18:20:27 CEST 2013

Dear Debajyoti,

yes - that is a known ARP/wARP bug for the version distributed with
CCP4 6.3.0. Please see the SHARP wiki at

  http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/wiki/index.cgi?KownProblems

and also the ARP/wARP FAQs at

  http://www.embl-hamburg.de/ARP/FAQ7.3.html

Once you have fixed that script in ARP/wARP, it should run through
without problems (and hopefully build a good model for you).

Kind regards

Clemens (for sharp-develop)