[sharp-discuss] Odd error when I try to submit a large SHARP .sim file?

Michael Lawson michael.lawson at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 10 23:52:12 CEST 2014

Hi all,
I'm pretty new to SHARP, so my apologies if this is a pretty basic
question.  I've been trying to submit my SHARP job in which I have >200
G-sites and I've defined the atom type for two different crystals (so a lot
of C/T sites, too).  The .sim file that is generated is obviously large for
this reason, and I get the following error after pressing press submit or
save on the "Ready for Submit" page:

"cgi-lib.pl: Request to receive too much data: 151978 bytes"

Is there any easy work around to this problem?  Thanks!
-Mike