[buster-discuss] error running pipedream

Wei-Chun Kao wei-chun.kao at biochemie.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Feb 25 16:36:53 CET 2021

Dear Guenter,

I also tried to run pipedream with the same options Guenter had used, except -nofreeref  instead of -hklref, plus -remediate -sidechainrebuild and -runpepflip

The run finished without any error messages. hydrogenate.log shows that the ccp4 program reduce was used.

By inspecting report.tsv, it seems that reduce is defined by BDG_TOOLS_MOLPOBITY_ROOT but the executable is from the ccp4 path?

Is it possible that one has also to setup molprobity (I did) in order to call reduce correctly?

My system is CentOS 7, CCP4 7.1.011, buster snapshot 20210224. molprobity was installed according to the method provided by the BUSTER installation guide.

Hope that helps,

Wei-Chun

—

Dr. rer. nat. Wei-Chun Kao
wei-chun.kao at biochemie.uni-freiburg.de
TEL: +49-761-203-5277 <tel:%2B49-761-203-5277>
orcid.org/0000-0001-8687-6334

Institute for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
AG Carola Hunte
Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
Stefan-Meier-Str. 17
D-79104 Freiburg im Breisgau