[sharp-discuss] plot SHARP electron-density map interface problem

Vondelft, Frank Frank.Vondelft@syrrx.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:34:09 -0800

MOZILLA!!!!!!!!!

=20
=20
=20

----------=20
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for =
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not =
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender =
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and =
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be =
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be =
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or =
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any =
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a =
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please =
request a hard-copy version.=20
=20