[sharp-discuss] Got trouble in autoSHARP-automatic building

=?big5?B?rO69rA==?= d928212 at oz.nthu.edu.tw
Mon Nov 1 04:06:05 GMT 2004

Dear Sir,

I have used autoSHARP in MAD mode. I got trouble in automatic building.  The autoSHARP set as follow: merged of three wavelength data, input heavy atom sites (12 sites) and input protein sequence. When the autoSHARP proceed automatic building, until 30 or 40 cycles the program is terminated. The error show: PIR file sceond line must be blank! But input sequence is follow IF-3C.pir and KrEl.pir I have no idea what is wrong with the input sequence. Would you give me any recommend?

The addition file is the error message and the format of input sequence. Calculate by the Matthews Coefficient that show probably 2 molecules so input sequence contains 2 molecules.

Thanks in advanced.

cholien.