[sharp-discuss] Unknown command for submission method "interactive"

Kevin Jude kjude at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:44:34 BST 2006

I've just installed SHARP on my desktop (OS X 10.4) and when trying to
run the tutorials I get this error:

ERROR in /Users/jude/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/autoSHARP.cgi

     The following return values are set:

     * Child error = 0
     * OS error = No such file or directory

Error message  :   Unknown command for submission method "interactive"

This has been covered before on the mailing list
(http://www.globalphasing.com/pipermail/sharp-discuss/2004-December/001629.html)
but I went through the recommendations to no avail; the links in
$BDG_home/submit/interactive exist and are readable/executable.  Any
other ideas?

While I'm posting...
During the machine setup, I assumed that "list of directories for
LD_LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable" is /usr/lib/.  Is that correct?

Thanks
Kevin Jude