[sharp-discuss] Unknown command for submission method "interactive"

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Wed Aug 2 16:58:43 BST 2006

Dear Kevin,

my first guess would be that something isn't right with the
permissions.

- did you install the software under the same account that
  you also run the httpd (SERVER) as?

- in /Users/jude/sharp/sushi/submit/interactive: can the UNIX user
  running the httpd read/execute the *.sh files?

- do you have anything interesting in
  /Users/jude/sharp/sushi/logs/error_log?

- what does the following command say:

  % cd /Users/jude/sharp
  % source ./setup.csh          # tcsh/csh
    - or -
  % . ./setup.sh                # sh/ksh/bash
  % adm/bin/checkBDG.sh

Regarding LD_LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH: the default value should
be whatever was set in your environment at the time of
installation. Depending how you install 3rd-party software (e.g. CCP4)
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable might need some values
- the installation/configuration tries to pick them up. However, if
you don't need any value for these to run anything on your machine,
you can indeed give it just any directory (e.g. /usr/lib, or
/usr/local/lib or /tmp or ...).