[sharp-discuss] Unknown command for submission method "interactive"

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Wed Aug 2 17:44:36 BST 2006

Hi Kevin,

something must have gone wrong during the installation: a link

  $BDG_home/sushi/submit -> ../submit

should exist anyway? Did you try to configure your own submission
system (only needed if you want anything else from interactive
submission, i.e. if you want to use a queuing system or such)? If you
haven't edited _anything_ in $BDG_home/submit then I would do:

  % cd /Users/jude/sharp
  % rm -fr sushi/submit
  % ln -s ../submit sushi/submit

to get back to the original state ...