[sharp-discuss] RNA model in phase improvement

Kevin Jude kjude at sas.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 21 22:17:21 BST 2006

I am attempting density modification in Sharp including a partial model
of an RNA molecule.  However, the logfile reports 0 residues:

(partial) model ................................ model_Holo-4Ir.pdb (0
residues, protein/DNA/RNA only)

My pdb file format doesn't look any different from the examples like
model_IF3-C.pdb except that it is an RNA molecule rather than protein.
Perhaps SHARP doesn't like the way my residues are named (GUA, ADE, URI,
CYT)?

kmj