[sharp-discuss] Sharp and fink CCP4 in Mac OSX

Miguel Ortiz Lombardia miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Mar 26 18:56:13 CET 2009

Dear Clemens,

> The server takes all the relvant information from files (*.setup) in
> the directory
>
> $BDG_home/machines/XYZ
>
> where
>
> $BDG_home = installatio directory
> XYZ = machine name (i.e. what 'hostname -s' gives you)
>
> There should be a file ccp4.setup that contains all the relvant
> information for CCP4 - independent of the fink init.sh etc.

> * Maybe that information in there isn't correct?

Absolutely, I did update Fink after installing SHARP so it went from
version 6.1.0 to 6.1.1 in different directories. However, I have
changed ccp4.setup to point to the good directories, killed the server
and restart it and yet I have the same error:

/usr/local/SHARP/bin/sharp/autoSHARP/checks.sh: line 549: [: -eq:
unary operator expected /usr/local/SHARP/bin/sharp/autoSHARP/
checks.sh: line 556: [: -eq: unary operator expected

NOTE    : apparently you are using CCP4 [1] version ERROR :
           executable not found = maptona4 - the supported CCP4
versions are:
           4.2.2 5.0.2 (with the latest patches applied from the
official CCP4
           problems page)

Hmm, now I see the error is of different nature, something in the
checks.sh script. Any clue?

> * What does $BDG_home/sushi/logs/error_log has to say? Any meaningful
> message?

No, nothing interesting there...

Thanks a lot,

Miguel
--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques
e-mail: miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Web: http://www.pangea.org/mol/spip.php?rubrique2

believed to be clean.