[sharp-discuss] Problem with ARP/wARP autobuild

Derek Logan Derek.Logan at biochemistry.lu.se
Fri Nov 19 13:36:26 CET 2010

Hi Clemens,

Thanks for this useful tip. It may take some time to report on whether or not it works, as I am still not sure what I or the system does to trip the problem.

On to the next question! I seem to be getting an ARP/wARP bug almost identical to the one described by Narayanan Ramasubbu in December 2009:

http://www.globalphasing.com/pipermail/sharp-discuss/2009-December/001983.html

i.e. the autobuilding script fails (see attached HTML) and directs me to look in the attached .log file, which says:

 Data line--- LABIN  E1=FBshasol E2
MtzParseLabin: run out of labels trying to match "E2"
 CAD:  Error in label assignments in LKYSET

When I Googled using this text I found the discussion from last December. However that issue was resolved by upgrading from 7.0.0 to 7.0.1, and I am already using 7.1. Can my problem be due to something else?

Thanks
Derek