[sharp-discuss] run nfs sharp installation on different clients

Michael Hothorn michael at hothorn.de
Mon Oct 29 15:33:36 CET 2012

Hi,

Sorry about the somewhat naive question, but I do not fully understand
this from the manual:

I have installed sharp incl. the stand-alone version of httpd on a
nfs-share available to different linux boxes. All necessary programs
(ccp4, coot etc.) are installed on the very same share. The .license
file in the sharp directory now allows to run sharp from my desktop. How
can I make this installation available to other clients, so that all
processes created by sharp are running locally on these clients? Do I
need to simply add lines to the license file and add a new master?

Thanks
Michael