[sharp-discuss] Installation of AutoSharp

Gerard Bricogne gb10 at globalphasing.com
Sat May 2 19:39:10 CEST 2015

Dear Mark,

     I am sorry that you are having this problem. I do not feel that I
can help you myself on this matter, and both Clemens and Claus are in
the air at the moment, heading for the RapiData Course that is taking
place at SSRL this year. I am sure that they will be picking up your
question as soon as they touch down on the other side :-) .

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.